This trip concerns a networking meeting to attract new partners.
Short description of the networking trip
Group member details
Short bios of group members
Justify your motivation of networking trip
Networking trip description
Networking trip schedule
BUDGET. Transport costs to be covered by Wrocław Insitute of Culture
BUDGET. Do you have other sources of funding for the project?
BUDGET. Accommodation costs to be covered by Wrocław Institute of Culture.
BUDGET. What costs do you cover or you plan to cover from your own funds or other sources?
BUDGET. What is the total value of the project?
authorization of group members, cv + portfolio (wetransfer)
Where did you know about Culture of Mobility?
1. Application for participation in the Recruitment requires the applicants to consent to the processing of their personal data provided in the application by: - Wrocław Institute of Culture based in Wrocław, ul. Świdnicka 8B in order to carry out the Recruitment and implementing the preparatory and organisational activities for the "Mobile Culture" programme which, in accordance with Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 26 April 2016 (OJEU L 2016, No. 119, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), is the controller of the data contained in the application.
2. The Data Protection Officer may be contacted via e-mail message sent to the address: email@example.com
3. The Applicant's personal data will be processed by the Controller pursuant to Art. 6 item 1(a) of the GDPR in order to carry out the Recruitment and select the project presenters, and to implement the preparatory and organisational activities of the Mobile Culture programme.
4. The recipients of the Applicant's personal data will be the entities providing the service of maintaining the Controller's IT systems and software, the external entities providing services to the Controller, and the entities authorised to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions (including public administration bodies).
5. The Applicant demand from the Controller access to the personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing, in the cases specified in the provisions of the GDPR.
6. The Applicant's personal data contained in the Application will be processed throughout the duration of the Recruitment and selection of project presenters, and the implementation of preparatory and organisational activities of the "Mobile Culture" programme, and also after its completion:
– In the case of the Applicants who will not be accepted to present projects, they will be subject to compulsory archiving on the basis of separate regulations;
- In the case of the Applicants selected to present projects, they will continue to be processed in order to conclude contracts and implement the Applicants' participation in the Mobile Culture programme.
7. The Applicant has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data by the Applicant is voluntary, however, in the event of a refusal to provide the data, it may not be possible for the project to be submitted under this Recruitment.
Jeśli chcesz być na bieżąco z tym, co się u nas dzieje, zapisz się do newsletera.